Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Historic Landmark Wedding

Having spent 4 years in Berkeley during college, I was totally oblivious to what was nearby. I didn't even know the Berkeley City Club, an architectural gem designed by Julia Morgan, was only a few walking blocks away. This historic landmark was the site for Mary and Bill's traditional and elegant wedding this weekend.

I couldn't pass up the chance to visit such a site and see how Mary's talented vendors pull it all together. I was not disappointed I made the drive!

The Venue: Berkeley City Club, California
Event Coordinator: Simply Sparkling Events
Floral Design: Nicole Ha
Stationery: Cards de Luxe
Cake: La Farine
Favors: Cosmic Chocolates










Congratulations, Mary and Bill! We can't wait to see your professional photos!

No comments: